Thursday, April 26, 2007

righto thought I would introduce you to the people hubby works with...at kurnell oil refinery,bloody motley crew dont ya recon, but fun loving, thus all the silly bon bon hats..this was the works chrissy bash just our shift at deano and haleys place.my hubby last on the left with the lairy shirt..next to him a girl I went to high school with,always joke and tell her she is much older than me, in fact one yr but she was a year below me at school, I also tell her thats because I am much smarted than she is..lol..yeah right..her hubby is the shift supervisor..great bunch of people..next pic will be the couple who are also moving to Grafton when he retires..wonderful people..I look forward to seeing heaps of them when we all move....thats the plan move up grafton way in 5 yrs time.. and run quilting retreats..cant wait..cheers Pat

No comments: