Thursday, April 26, 2007

bev and ken

this is a remarkably lovely couple that are also retiring to Grafton, one more reason wayne wants to head that way..100 acres and quilting retreats..sounds good to me..have gammill will travel..nothing too posh just sewing with ya mates..yehah cant wait..with some 4wdriving to boot, nice tracks up hill and down dale..probably a sound proof music studio and a mother in law..but she's cool..max the dog and beau the cocky.....I will need lots of spare rooms for Madge and the sewing ladies..Madge is my friend Lorraine, a lively little Italian lady, that somebody recons when I talk about her it reminded them of dame Edna with her friend Madge..so the name stuck..shes cool laffs every time I call her that..told everyone I was going to her place for some wog soup the other day..she moved to next door but one from the next suburb away..partners in crime ya mite say..she also has a gammill longarm quilting machine, we whizz thru pantos in a couple of hours between us..and we laff and sing and dance to all the old rock and roll stuff she plays..life is fun ay Madge!!

No comments: