Thursday, September 2, 2010

Vic retreat with Hliary and Steph march 2010



Ok I have to start writing as I am getting confused uploading the same photo twice so sorry about that and I keep deleting the wrong one..so here we go..this is the wonderful retreat I went to with Hilary arnold and Steph Turner ..down at east gippsland VIC..where we did an Esther Aliu stenciling course..Oh I did enjoy the whole process..discovered I had a box load of the paints from a previous life..mind you I found them but haven't dabbled yet..the motel room/cabin was huge..had its own bathroom and kitchen..two bedrooms one a lovely american lady had with a double bed, I let steph have the bunk bed room and I moved a mattress onto the floor of the lounge room, you see I am in a really bad habit at home of sleeping with the TV on..must confess I dont like the dark..as it was very warm a mattress on the floor with a sheet was perfect..oh and I SNORE badly so I like my own space..I am also a diabetic and need to pee thru the night so i am a very restless soul to bunk in with..

this is the next group of rooms that dont have a bathroom and you need to go across the way to the amentities..not my idea of fun..













this is looking out at my car parked nice and close...I like that...its normally full of all my treasures..crap Raylene would say..lol











the last write up should be here..my car..lol

No comments: