Wednesday, September 22, 2010


This is a quilt I am making as a commission for a 21st birthday present it is on the machine at present and having a panto called featheration??put on it..lovely pattern and it has cotton wadding and dark green polar fleece backing..I joined the backing and then decided the seam was too small and the wide selvage was still visible so I joined it again 1" seam opened it and ironed on interfacing to hold it flat and open..less of a bump in the backing to quilt over..it is still on the machine will post another pic when its finished..I just love these simple easy quilts and am running a class on the 16th of October..for beginners..hope they enjoy it too..I bought the lovely border fabric on the way to Bungendore at Goulbourne,Patch on Bourke..lovely shop..lots of cheap fabric aswell as normal priced stuff..lots of $10 a meter bolts..I love those prices..cheers Pat

No comments: