Monday, November 5, 2007

"diversity"calendar challenge

This was a challenge thru downunder quilts mag..called diversity,when I googled that word the definition was Mixed bag...seeing as it was for a calendar summer autumn winter spring bags just begged to be made..even cut up a mouse mat for soles on the thongs..but ofcourse it didnt win, or get chosen for a months photo..I was most dissapointed as I think some of the ones chosen where not as good as that little wall hanging..everybody who sees it loves it and wants me to make kits for it..it took me about 6 months to make, with all the embroidery,constrution..
quilting so I wont make kits anytime soon..wayne would eventually miss all his mouse mats..lol..more pics tommorra..david has and interveiw..fingers crossed..nite nite all..Pat

No comments: