Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Grafton farm


Well exactly 12 months ago today my dear old Aunt Eileen went to heaven and made me a very wealthy young women..must say it didn't take me long to spend it though..lol..this is where my machines live now in Grafton NSW on a 118 acre property that Wayne and I have purchased for our retirement....and my new quilting venture in the country..we are very excited about our tree change...we plan to run quilting retreats or stitch and bitch weekends for our quilting buddies..the new house is being built and once thta happens the shed will become the workshop,for many hobbies..i am looking forward to teaching all the stuff that floats around the old grey matter..aswell as having many BBQ's and copious quantities of all sorts of beverages..lol

No comments: