Wednesday, October 27, 2010

stack and slash quilt



I started this quilt yesterday for my son's mates 21st had all the stuff and used wadding I had won as a prize in a quilt show..so it cost me nothing except bits of my stash..how good is that except I have been called to work this arvo so the binding will have to wait till friday..I will be knackered when i return home, only 3 hour shift but hard work and I will require several scotches tonight to resume my strength..lol..but hasn't the quilt turned out good..I call it Love Song as he is the drummer from my sons band..Dangerbus, and its quilted with a panto called Mozart..but I have included several hearts in the pattern...thus love song..he is a country kid so i hope he likes it..I sure do..cheers Pat
PS this quilt was made measuring nothing, not even the outer borders..sorry to all you quilt police, I didnt even look at the blocks just sewed them together in numerical sequence as they were marked..lol..shite it work well..haha..I am a cow..MMMOOOOO

No comments: