Monday, August 16, 2010

Japanese quilt


this is a clients quilt I am doing some custom work on its been a few months since I have done any custom work..my Sydney show quilt was the last thing I worked on..so June I think, recon you loose your skills without practice and I couldn't think what to put on it, did a nine patch quilted design between the star blocks..put the same little flower thats in the fabric..well similar anyway and some pebbles..I am enjoying myself but am distracted easily..give me a quick panto to bring in the dollars..lol..not sure I even like the design or the block but I put in a feather spine and started to feather but didnt think feathers where very japanese so just used the spine double with pebbles in centre and clam shelled the other side..in gold metalic thread..lots of bling..there is gold in the fabric.

No comments: